The Essential Bhutan, as suggested by the name, the trip will give you a deeper understanding of the Bhutan. The tour covers excursions and walking tours in Paro, Thimphu (Capital of Bhutan), Punakha and Phobjikha valley in Wangdue.
- Witness spectacular bird’s eye view of the Himalayas while flying in/out from Paro.
- Excursions in Paro, Thimphu, Punakha and Wangdue
- Weekend nightlife and Farmers Market in Thimphu
- Dochula Pass – it offers an amazing 360-degree panoramic view of the Himalayas
- Visit Punakha Dzong – the most beautiful fortress in Bhutan
- Hike to Taktsang Monastery – the Tiger’s Nest
- Nature trails in Phobjikha valley, Wangdue
- Attend festivals – if tour falls on a festival season
- Experience Bhutanese culture, tradition and food.